CHALLENGE YOUTH ACADEMY PROGRAM - MEYER PARK
FALL 2020 INFORMATION
- 14 weeks (August 17 - November 22); open to U9-U10 boys and girls
- U9-U10 Train on Tuesday/Thursday, 5:15-6:45pm
- 8-10 game season
- Two (2) weekly practices run by Challenge Professional Coach
- Cost per player is $625 which includes games, 2 practices per week, referees, insurance, 2 tournaments per season.
- Uniform cost of $126.84 which includes 2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 game sock, 2 practice jerseys, 1 practice short, 1 practice sock
- Primary league of play is PDF.
CHALLENGE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
WHY CHOOSE CHALLENGE?
- Low player-to-coach ratio
- Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
- Age appropriate curriculum
- Pathway to Challenge Soccer Club competitive soccer program
- U9/U10: 5v5 & 7v7
All practices will be held at Meyer Park, 7700 Cypresswood Dr, Spring, TX 77379
No refunds will be given after the season has started.
Please send questions to Frankie Espinoza firstname.lastname@example.org
Challenge Soccer Club
16949 N. Eldridge Pkwy, # 770-203
Tomball, TX 77377