CHALLENGE YOUTH ACADEMY PROGRAM - BURROUGHS PARK
FALL 2022 INFORMATION
- August 15 - November 20, 2022; open to U8-U10 boys & girls
- U10 GIRLS Train on Tuesday/Thursday, 5:15-6:30pm
- U8/U9 GIRLS Train on Monday/Wednesday, 5:15-6:30pm
- U8-U10 BOYS Train on Tuesday/Thursday, 5:00-6:15pm
- 8-10 game season; Games start Sunday, September 11th
- Two (2) weekly practices run by Challenge Professional Coach
- Cost per player is $700 which includes games, 2 practices per week, referees & insurance.
- Uniforms are NOT included and will cost an additional $140 per year. The uniform package includes 2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 game sock, 2 practice jerseys, 1 practice short, 1 practice sock **The uniforms are good for both the Fall and Spring seasons. If you purchase the uniform kit in the Fall, you DO NOT purchase it again in the Spring.
- Primary league of play is PDF.
CHALLENGE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
WHY CHOOSE CHALLENGE?
- Low player-to-coach ratio
- Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
- Age appropriate curriculum
- Pathway to Challenge Soccer Club competitive soccer program
All practices will be held at Burroughs Park, located at 9738 Hufsmith Road, Tomball, TX 77375
No refunds will be given after the season has started.
Questions about our GIRLS PROGRAM? Email Frankie Espinoza at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about our BOYS PROGRAM? Email Ricky Andrews at email@example.com