CHALLENGE RECREATIONAL PROGRAM - BURROUGHS PARK
SPRING 2022 INFORMATION
- Practice starts January 31st/Games start February 19th: open to U5-U10 boys and girls
- U5/U6: Tuesday or Thursday, 5:15-6:15pm, Field 9
- U7/U8: Monday or Wednesday, 5:00-6:15pm, Field 9
- U9/U10: Monday, 5:00-6:15pm or Wednesday, 6:30-7:45pm, Field 9
- Practice days/times are subject to change
- 8-10 game season; Games start Saturday, February 19th and end on May 8th
- Weekly practice run by Challenge Professional Coach; Games staffed by Challenge Professional Coach and Parent Volunteer Manager
- Cost per player is $195 which includes games, 2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 practice per week, referees, insurance and end of season awards.
- Players receive ONE uniform kit per YEAR. If you register for the FALL season you will not get another uniform kit in the SPRING. Players will use the same uniform for both the FALL and SPRING season.
CHALLENGE TRAINING & GAME SCHEDULE
WHY CHOOSE CHALLENGE?
- Low player-to-coach ratio
- Experienced and professionally trained coaching staff
- Age appropriate curriculum
- Pathway to Challenge Soccer Club competitive soccer program
GAME FORMAT & FRIEND REQUESTS
- U5/U6: 3V3
- U7/U8: 4V4 with a GK
- U9/U10: 5v5 with a GK
- Player friend requests must be made at registration. Players are allowed to request up to 3 friends and we will do everything we can to accommodate them.
All practices and games will be held at Burroughs Park, located at 9738 Hufsmith Road, Tomball, TX 77375
No refunds will be given after the season has started.
Please send questions to Jordan Jarzombek at firstname.lastname@example.org